DeKalb Chamber Ambassadors
Please note: Your business must be a current and active member of the DeKalb Chamber of Commerce in order to participate in the Ambassador Program.
WHAT IS THE AMBASSADOR’S COUNCIL:
The Ambassadors Council is composed of current and active Chamber members with representation in numerous industry types who donate their time to assist in various activities. The Ambassadors Council provides an opportunity to make valuable business contacts; publicize your company and receive added value for your membership investment.
This volunteer Council has two main focuses for assisting the Chamber with welcoming our new members to the community. You will be asked to not only participate in many ways but also to give us your direct feedback on how we can implement “best practices” that will ensure,
- the value of the Chamber is promoted raising awareness of pro-business activities that expand DeKalb County’s economic health and overall quality of life
- members understand the benefits of their DeKalb Chamber membership that helps to generate a positive influence on our community
- participation at DCOC events and networking opportunities which creates opportunities for the Ambassador’s company to gain exposure
- active recruitment of new members and retention of existing members
BECOME AN AMBASSADOR:
The DeKalb Chamber of Commerce serves DeKalb County, Georgia in its entirety and is proud of its community and the strength of our united membership. The DeKalb Chamber membership has a long history of working with the rich tapestry of businesses, people and organizations that give the county it’s leading economic standing in the metro area. The Chamber often initiates public/private partnerships to develop policies and programs to support its key goal: promoting balanced growth to achieve a high quality of life for the county’s residents and workforce.
The DeKalb Chamber of Commerce’s Volunteer Ambassador Council provides unique networking opportunities for current and active Chamber members. Focusing on promoting a pro-business environment in DeKalb County, the Chamber relies upon its member volunteers to serve as extensions of the staff to aid in the aggressive execution of its mission. The work of our volunteer Ambassadors is an ongoing testament to the value of Chamber membership.
Serving on the DeKalb Chamber Ambassador Council is a commitment requiring the allocation of time and participation in various capacities. Chamber members dedicated to utilizing the opportunities provided by the Council as business recruitment tools receive great benefits. Ambassadors are requested to preserve the professional nature of Chamber functions and to maximize the educational and networking opportunities afforded by such events.
We look forward to your positive energy and support through programs such as:
- new member orientations
- delivery of new member kits
- ribbon cuttings and other ceremonial events within the community
- registration and assistance at DCOC functions
- contact a member a week/month on behalf of the Chamber (this can be
done via phone or email)
- Volunteer opportunity at Chamber office
- Enrollment or membership leads within the community
- Assist the DeKalb Chamber of Commerce in recruitment and retention of members
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please contact Rachea Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-378-8000 Ext 226.