2018 Board Nomination
The DeKalb Chamber of Commerce is now accepting nominations for the 2018 Board of Directors. The Board of Directors provides governance, leadership and oversight for the Chamber.
As you consider your nomination, we ask that you keep in mind our obligations for board members:
- Pay board dues (varies by company revenue)
- Serve a three-year board term (January 2018 through December 2021)
- Regular attendance of five board meetings annually (typically held the third Thursday of every other month) and one board retreat (November or December 2018)
- Support and attend at least three Chamber programs and events
- Assist with identifying prospective members and/or sponsors
- Advocate on behalf of DeKalb Chamber
All nominations are due by end of business on Friday, September 15. For more information, please contact Kim Childs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-378-8000.