DeKalb Chamber is not the owner of this content. Source: 11alive.com/article/news/health/coronavirus
State and federal officials with the Atlanta-based Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) are continually monitoring the spread of the virus. They are also working hand-in-hand with the World Health Organization to track the spread around the world and to stop it.
- 916 deaths from the novel coronavirus in Georgia, an increase of 17 from the count on Friday evening.
- 23,481 confirmed cases across the state, an increase of 990 from the count on Friday evening.
- Statewide shelter-in-place order will expire on April 30
- All public schools in Georgia closed through the end of the school year
- Public Health Emergency remains in effect until May 13