Webinar – Accelerated Entrepreneurship Workshop
The Accelerated Entrepreneurship Workshop provides Latinx business owners the knowledge and skills needed to successfully manage and grow their businesses. This workshop is an adult learning experience for Latinx business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs, delivered through a combination of instruction, facilitated group work, peer-led discussion and independent and group exercises. In addition, there are preparatory assignments completed by participant prior to the workshop.
- Independent Study
- Pre-exam: Personal traits of an entrepreneur
- What is a resume and how to prepare a simple summary?
- Why Start a Business?
- Marketing, Digital Marketing, & Market Analysis
- Legal and insurance considerations
- Technology for your business
- Financial forecast to improve chances of success
- Creating your 1-minute sales pitch
- Prepare your Personal Financial Statement
- Managing your business by the numbers, basic concepts of financial and cashflow management
- Understanding the structure of a business plan
- Evaluate if Entrepreneurship is right for you.
- Evaluate your concept and develop plans to move forward.
- Gain knowledge on the different aspects of being a business owner.
- Improve knowledge of business fundamentals.
- Develop a plan for business operations and processes.
- An actionable business plan and access to business planning software.
- Develop a financial forecast to improve chances of success.
- Develop an understanding of options for financing your business.
- Network with entrepreneurial peers and professionals.
The Accelerated Entrepreneurship Workshop is composed of five two-hour sessions with important tools and resources that a business owner or aspiring entrepreneur needs to know to establish a solid foundation during their first years of business operation.