Georgia Chamber SMART Plan
The DeKalb Chamber has teamed up with the Georgia Chamber of Commerce and Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield to administer the Georgia Chamber SMART Plan. This plan allows smaller employers to join together to share in the overall claims risk. By being part of a larger, self-funded pool, employers have financial protection backed by Anthem.
In addition to financial protection, this innovative alternative offers:
- • competitive rates
- • predictable, fixed monthly payments
- • flexibility in choice of benefit plans
- • Anthem’s broad Open Access POS network and Essential Rx
To top it off, we also offer Specialty products, including dental, vision, life, optional life and disability plans, that are offered at discounted rates to employers participating in the Georgia Chamber SMART Plan.
Who is eligible for the Georgia Chamber SMART Plan?
The Georgia Chamber SMART Plan is available to small business employers with at least two employees enrolled on their medical plan and no more than 50 total employees, domiciled in Georgia. Eligible employers must also be Chamber members in good standing.
Why Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield?
Get peace of mind knowing that Anthem has been serving millions of members in Georgia for more than 80 years and is:
- • one of the nation’s largest health benefits company
- • part of the BlueCard® program through the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association, which includes more than 96% of hospitals and 97% of doctors in Georgia
Find out more today.
To learn more about the Georgia Chamber SMART Plan and its many advantages, download our flyer, FAQS, and reach out to your broker. If you do not currently have a broker, reach out to DeKalb Chamber for a referral.